We’re so excited to have you join us! Our classes are perfect for building strength, flexibility and confidence all while having fun amongst likeminded and supportive people! You can check our upcoming classes, get full details and book online via our calendar below.
All of our classes must be booked online via our online booking system, if you cannot see the booking calendar below, please click here to view the booking site in a separate window.
If you are new to Vixystrawberry but have previous pole training experience, please ensure that you email us via email@example.com to discuss which level is most appropriate for you. It is imperative that you do this prior to booking, as this also allows us to prepare our instructor team for you at your first class!
How To Book!
Visit our FAQs page for a step by step video on how to get booked in. For guidance on how to book above levels 1 and 2, and instructions on how to manage your sessions and book catch ups, check below the booking box! If you have any problems navigating teamup, please check out their support pages here!
To book a course above levels 1 and 2, these are separated into different categories: beginner-intermediate, intermediate, intermediate-advanced and advanced. To book just purchase a membership in the level that best describes your capabilities and then book the course relevant to you! With this new system, you can take catch up sessions in other levels below yours to give you greater flexibility.
Once booked you can self cancel any sessions you can’t make, and book catch ups with credit that is automatically added to your account should you cancel within our notice period of 48hrs.
To change any sessions within your course, use the following steps:
– log into your account
– click ‘my account’
– click the ‘registrations’ or ‘course bookings’ option in the drop down menu
– find the session you can’t make and click on the link for that date
– click to unbook yourself for that session
– use the calendar to select a session you would like to replace it with, if it is included with your membership, and you have given the minimum 24hrs notice, the session will be marked as ‘free’ (this can be done at a later date too, so long as it is within your course dates when your sessions are valid)
– please ensure that you do not book a catch up on a course that has not yet started, any that are will be removed and you will have to rebook.